Forgive me if I asked this before, but what is the deal with YYC still not posting September pax stats? I don't know if someone answered already, but seems odd for them to be this behind? YVR September stats came out before YUL and YYC, and now YVR has October stats up, and YYC is only up till August? I have checked stats for years, and YYC always seemed to be the quickest of the 3 to post traffic data. But now this? I'm dying if there's a cause to the hold-up or if someone at the airport authority just forgot to post them lol! I've frequently emailed YVRAA over the years to ask where the stats are lol, they probably recognize my name because most of the general public would not contact them for that

. A few times I have suspected they totally did just forget haha, understandable, there's so many other parts of the website that are vastly more important for them to stay current with than a PDF of numbers

When I emailed and asked for an update on when they'd post the stats, they would then get posted like an hour later lol, too much a coincidence IMO. If there's no public reason why, someone should email them and ask what's the delay (call me strange, but for some reason I don't feel comfortable emailing an airport that's not mine and asking what's the delay, it feels rude or something, hard to explain.