HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 13, 2024, 6:48 PM
megadude megadude is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: N. York/Bram/Mark/Sauga/Burl/Oak/DT
Posts: 3,681
Another walk up the river and way more salmon this time around compared to 11 days ago. And more random piles of clothes at the encampment.

I saw two of the salmon still had full bellies and were dead. I squeezed out the eggs wondering if they could be saved, but they were yellow and no good. Should be orange.

Saw a small catfish upside down but moving. I righted him but it wasn't doing well.



































Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:48 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.