Raining and cold. I'm repainting the floor. Solid black was not the vibe. Attempting the checkboard I actually want but can't afford lol
It's truly torture. Especially freehand

But I'm mumbling jibberish along with Portuguese folk songs to make the work lighter. And, according to Tiktok, the nonsense I'm saying is no worse than the actual words.
• Video Link
Quando eu nasci a minha mãe não tinha leite - When I was born, my mother had no milk
Fui criado como um bezerro enjeitado - I was raised like a little orphaned goat
Mamei em vacas e em tudo que tinha peito - I've sucked on cows, anything with breasts really
Cresci assim deste jeito - It's how I was raised
Fiquei mal habituado - And now it's a bad habit
Hoje sou homem e arranjei uma cabritinha - Now I'm a grown man, with a cute goat
E passo o dia a mamar - And I 🞵🞵🞵🞵 all day long
Nos peitinhos da fofinha - On the cute thing's 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵
Eu gosto de mamar - I like to 🞵🞵🞵🞵
Nos peitos da Cabritinha - On the goat's little 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵
• Video Link
Caguei me toda, caguei me toda - I 🞵🞵🞵🞵 myself, I 🞵🞵🞵🞵 myself
estava aflita e caguei me toda - I was all upset and 🞵🞵🞵🞵 myself
caguei me toda - I 🞵🞵🞵🞵 myself
teve que ser - Just had to happen
caguei me toda - I 🞵🞵🞵🞵 myself
numa fila dentro do carro não me aguentei - Waiting in the car, I couldn't hold it
é o que dá quando jantas indiano - That's what happens when you have Indian for dinner
numa fila dentro do carro não me aguentei - Waiting in the car, I couldn't hold it
caguei me toda caralho - I 🞵🞵🞵🞵 myself everywhere
é o que dá quando jantas indiano - That's what happens when you have Indian for dinner
indiano, comi picante e deu merda - Indian, I ate spicy food and it sucked
parada na segunda circular - And had to stop on the second ring road
porfavor só quero cagar - Please, I just want to 🞵🞵🞵🞵
ja não me aguento - I can't take it anymore
caguei me toda - I 🞵🞵🞵🞵 myself