HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 7, 2024, 3:12 AM
NetMapel's Avatar
NetMapel NetMapel is offline
Hello World
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,580
BC Conservative Leader John Rustad Suggests Province Would Participate in "Nuremberg"-Style COVID-19 Trials

Quote:
In July 2024, Rustad was a “special guest” during an online meeting organized by two anti-vaccine groups, BCPS Employees for Freedom and the United Health Care Workers of BC. Rustad previously made headlines after stating at the same online meeting that he regretted getting the “so-called vaccine” against COVID-19.

At another moment during the meeting, Rustad was asked by Jedediah Ferguson, president of UHCWBC and a host of the event, where the BC Conservative leader stood on “Nuremberg 2.0” – Rustad replied by assuring Ferguson that he would be open to the province “participating” in a multi-jurisdictional format.

“Are you okay or for a Nuremberg 2.0?” Ferguson asked.

“A new and bigger two point oh, sorry?” Rustad replied confused, prompting the anti-vaccine activist to repeat himself more slowly: “Nuremberg.”

“Nuremberg 2.0 – ah, yes,” Rustad repeated.

“That’s probably something that’s outside of my scope…”

“I know, that’s a hard one, I knew it, I knew it,” Ferguson interrupted. “I put you on the hot spot right there, for sure, but I had to ask.”

“No, no, it’s fine,” Rustad replied. “Like I say, that’s something that’s sorta outside the scope in terms of jurisdiction of British Columbia but if, you know, we would certainly be participating with other jurisdictions as we look at those sorts of issues.”
I hope BCers know who they're voting for in a few weeks.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.