HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 20, 2024, 6:05 PM
chowhou's Avatar
chowhou chowhou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: East Vancouver (No longer across the ocean!)
Posts: 3,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlessioSBT View Post
And after this comment i'd say there's no need for more discussions. The level of entitlement of someone saying "i don't care of the situations of others, i'm good and therefore the problem doens't exist" is off the charts.

You basically said that reality is only things that affect you. Like, i don't even know how to discuss with this base.
To be clear, your solution to people living 25 to a basement is, "I don't care about their situation, let's just not add more."

I am pro-housing choices. I don't look down upon people living in cheaper housing options that I would not choose to live in. I want there to be greater housing supply in this country, but not all of that supply is going to be supply that I'll want to live in.

Why does it bother you if people live in cheap rooming houses?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:31 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.