HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 24, 2024, 10:24 PM
LivinAWestLife's Avatar
LivinAWestLife LivinAWestLife is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpawnOfVulcan View Post
Birmingham has one that's technically still under construction. But, I bet it's finished before there's another update. :/
Let me know what it is so I can add it in!

And btw if the data on the SSP database (which I used for Toronto, Halifax, Ottawa and Vancouver - I checked all other cities by hand) is out of date and you want to correct it you can let me know what the actual number should be (preferably with a list).

I have a version with known errors fixed on a comment on my post on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/skyscrapers/com...xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.