Quote:
Originally Posted by moorhosj1
Complete strawman arguments. This has nothing to do with CPS (a weekend night) or Johnson (hasn't been sworn in yet). You are making excuses for the police. They have the budget and police were in the vicinity (as proven by the articles posted).
Comments like your just help give CPD cover. You complain about how nobody gets "blamed" then do everything you can to avoid calling out CPD.
|
I blame 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 criminals for their actions. I blame Lori Lightfoot for not getting tough on 🞵🞵🞵🞵 like this. I blame BJ for his nonsensical comments about rioting criminals. People like Johnson and his supporters would be screaming 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 murder if police touched one of these kids, who had nothing better to do than riot and attack innocent people.
And the same morons that would be screaming about police being tough on rioting kids never get angry about the $9.4 billion $30K/kid per year we waste on CPS. That is the cost of 4 years for 1 kid at a Catholic school.