HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 8, 2016, 9:30 PM
Acey
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsus View Post
I would think so too. The folks on the YEG thread seem to think that will be the end of BA in YYC.
1) Anybody here in YEG with a brain thinks no such thing.

2) YEG 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 and nothing of note happens here so that leads to YYC talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsus View Post
If I lived in Edmonton I'd probably rant too. It's gotta be tough watching Calgary get all the cake, and with the new terminal opening things will just keep getting better for YYC.
Our new rink, bridge, and ring road thoooo
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.