HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 13, 2016, 9:23 PM
OUIR@random OUIR@random is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nouveau-Brunswick
Posts: 787
regarding Champlain: Bâton Rouge would be interesting, Tommy is an outlet branded location, I'm not even sure why it ended at Champlain in the first place. As for the mall in general, low rents will not bring the upscale tenants needed (only substandard ones), but I agree they need to bring up their game and attract tenants which are currently only landing in Halifax and Dartmouth lately...

Globo Shoes will not bring people or attention to the mall and I don't consider it a worthy tenant for Champlain. DSW is the place to shop for shoes in the Moncton area right now.

Last edited by OUIR@random; Apr 14, 2016 at 1:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:44 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.