HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 19, 2016, 2:47 AM
nds88 nds88 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by csbvan View Post
Oh wow. I walk by this almost daily. I have been wondering for months what it would look like when finished, apparently it was finished this whole time...
Me too. I thought water would come out the top or something. Looks like the pool will just be filled with rainwater??? It will probably be black and moldy in a few months

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the fence they are using. Pinnancle hasn't bothered with the sidewalk on both 1st and 2nd ave, so why would they bother with a proper fence

Yesterday during the heavy rain, I noticed the entrance door to one of the future retail (near those salt piles) had a gutter from the glass cover releasing all the water right beside it (water will go in side when customers open the door, and they will probably get soaked from it splashing on them). So far, I am not impressed by this company.

Does anyone here live in any of these Pinnacle developments? What's your experience inside like?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:04 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.