HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #16  
Old Posted Feb 7, 2011, 4:21 PM
dsim249's Avatar
dsim249 dsim249 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
I think the historical reasons for this are pretty simple:

Triple the population.
Income per person 25% higher.
Better business climate.

The good news is that all of these things are now trending in outr favor.
This. I think it's pretty obvious. Was gonna ask if curo was being serious.

I'm excited to see the upcoming changes in both Cornwall and Midtown.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.