HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 28, 2009, 12:37 AM
John Martin's Avatar
John Martin John Martin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Boy Blue View Post


Wasn't there a competition involving the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building to see what building would be the tallest? Just saying...
I think it was 40 Wall Street and the Chrysler Building that actually adjusted their heights multiple times to be taller than the other. But you're right, many companies actually do build tall buildings to boost their egos.. I think it's actually very common. I mean, just look at anything with Donald Trump's name on it...
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.