HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 21, 2023, 11:06 PM
ponyboycurtis's Avatar
ponyboycurtis ponyboycurtis is offline
Cigritbutt enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Blahttawa
Posts: 1,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.OT13 View Post
Proportionally, it's probably far fewer pedestrian deaths, or occupants of vehicle deaths, than private automobiles (and pickups, and SUVs). Though I would like some stats.
That is a fair statement and I will get down with you on that one. But OC has an awful safety record. But hey don't worry. The classiest of newspapers got us covered.

https://old.reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/155z2uw/really_ottawa_sun/

So — crass. I am speechless.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:35 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.