Now, concrete pour for the roof of the elevator machine room.
I'm patiently waiting for that staging / work platform to come down and see the BMU being installed in that gap between the elevator machine room and Mechanical room.
That's groovy retro apocalypse cool these days though; think of it as distressed jeans that the kids wear.
__________________
"The destructive effects of automobiles are much less a cause than a symptom of our incompetence at city building" - Jane Jacobs 1961ish
__________________
"The destructive effects of automobiles are much less a cause than a symptom of our incompetence at city building" - Jane Jacobs 1961ish
I gotta say, I absolutely love this detail/design.
__________________
"The destructive effects of automobiles are much less a cause than a symptom of our incompetence at city building" - Jane Jacobs 1961ish
The gaps between each of the clad panels looks really obvious in the images. I hope it doesn't look so distracting in real life. Or, perhaps when finishing the cladding there will be a way to adjust them so they are closer together (doubtful, but here's hoping).