HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 25, 2023, 7:08 PM
NetMapel's Avatar
NetMapel NetMapel is offline
Hello World
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,580
Vancouver's car-eating slow street barriers spark controversy (PHOTOS)



Without knowing more details, I feel that drivers must be rather distracted and/or driving too fast to land your car on those barriers. In which case, I feel those barriers are doing exactly as they’re intended to. Protect and slow down cars in neighborhood areas to increase safety for all on the roads there. I would like more of those around more neighborhoods to further reduce cars speeding through neighborhood roads. I believe road signs don’t slow down drivers. Only actual infrastructure do. So I have a hard time understanding what controversies it is creating other than for unsafe drivers in neighborhoods. What do you guys think?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:30 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.