Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Write
From the rendering I see the new entrance as stairs and elevator only no escalators. A, I missing something.
|
Yeah, no escalators to ground on the south side
(until the Carter dealership is redeveloped and it can be integrated).
Handicapped access is via elevator.
I guess it doesn't make sense to negotiate and pay for a statutory right-of-way over Carter lands to construct an escalator system that either doesn't tie in to future development or would have to be demolished in the near term.
I've marked out in red the mezzanine extension and the new escalators on a pic from the Perkins Will website.
Note the VVVV shaped supports for the mezzanine extension in the rendering above.
https://perkinswill.com/project/brentwood-station/
New escalators will probably emerge around the areas with the darker tile.
Seems too narrow for both a stair and an escalator, so probably only an escalator.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Brentwood_station_platform_level.jpg