Quote:
Originally Posted by officedweller
Simons also missed an opportunity at The Post, assuming that multi-level space was an option.
They must be waiting for a Georgia / Granville / Robson location that's not in the seedy areas.
100,000 sq ft is standard Simons size.
Older stores used to be smaller.
|
Fair enough, thanks - I've only seen Park Royal from outside. Maybe they'll look at the new Oakridge mall. It's true that much space would be hard to find Downtown in existing or any obvious immediate future developments. It's possible they could have taken all three floors in Telus, but I suspect CIBC had already claimed their space.
The Bay Parkade (if Holborn ever get round to building it) is, as jollyburger noted, the most likely. I don't think Bonnis are looking at that sort of space, or single tenancy in their 800 Granville project, as they're only planning 100,000 sf in total, (although with 470,000 sf of office above, it ought to be possible to fit them in).