HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 17, 2023, 3:02 AM
madog222 madog222 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
I actually graphed something like this out a while ago for visualization's sake:



This is assuming: Capstan Station opening in 2023, Broadway Subway in 2025, Langley extension in 2028, and UBCx in 2030.
Haha neat. I thought it looked slightly parabolic so I plotted some points. According to math:

In 2085 (100 year anniversary of Skytrain opening) there will be 187 stations.

...in 2123 there will be 298 stations.

...and Metro Vancouver will open it's 1000th Skytrain station in the year 2278.

Math doesn't lie
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:37 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.