Although they improved the curbing at the Bulman/Mountain Road intersection this summer, and installed the bases for the new traffic lights here, they have not installed the traffic lights themselves.
I imagine the lights will be installed next summer. This may be concurrent with the beginning of construction of the 3x six storey apartment complex on the NW corner of the intersection. I'm about 100% sure that this project will proceed next year as well (I saw a mention regarding this on Moncton city council minutes a couple of months back)
Here is a render of what these three buildings will look like:
These three buildings will be adjacent to the two other recently constructed six storey apartment buildings immediately to the west.
And then there is this professional building also planned for the SW corner of Bulman/Mountain.
Things have been quiet on this front since PACS approval about 18 months ago. Perhaps with intersection improvements, this will proceed next year too.