Quote:
Originally Posted by OTSkyline
I wouldn't hold my breath for those trees.
I was also perusing the Claridge Moon sight to see if they had any renders of what (if anything) will actually be on that rooftop (with the feature), couldn't find anything.
I thought it would be some condo amenities but their website states that rooftop amenities will be located on the 2nd floor (on top of the 1 story podium but sandwiched between the towers. Hmm...
|
I wouldn't hold my breath for anything significant on the rooftop, nor on the podium rooftop where there renderings show the pillars and trees. We all know that Claridge is the master of bait & switch.
If you've ever been atop the Claridge Tribeca towers, there's nothing but paving stones and short railings up there. It's literally a desolate wasteland. Sad that they consistently choose to maximize profits rather than space and functionality in their buildings. I don't understand why the City continues to let them get away with it...?