HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2022, 8:11 PM
WarrenC12's Avatar
WarrenC12 WarrenC12 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East OV!
Posts: 24,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazu View Post
Yeah, I would have filled up regardless, but I am not saying no to saving $20 along my commute. I will use the savings to enjoy TWO pieces of Cheesecake Factory sweets tonight!

Sure thing and just in time to start paying for that pending $10K battery replacement!
For a presumably smart guy, you sure fall for the anti-EV FUD.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:55 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.