Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O
I agree and I think 6xGuadalupe is the worst offender we have. Particularly the parking podium. It is doubly offensive to me because it is literally surrounding and next to designated historic houses and district and there was absolutely no attempt to recognize them and respond in any way. I like the height and mix of uses, but the base is as bad as it gets with the possible exception of the 6th Street frontage.
|
Word.
I love the fact that we're getting this building, but think the building itself falls far short on a lot of what should be our highest priorities.
I've been trying to take a picture of the historic house on that lot that they're building around, and so far have failed completely to get the real sense of how overwhelmed it is. We'll probably have to leave it to one of our drone flyers to get the whole enormity of the thing.