Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiguy
He has some informative and interesting videos but he is extremely biased against the city and makes unfair analogies.
Seriously, comparing a city of 400,000 founded 200 years ago against one of 2.5 million founded centuries before that is completely unfair. Uses examples of inner city Amsterdam and it's urban nirvana and then shows pics of suburban Oxford & Wonderland as a comparison. He sure omits Amsterdam's suburban ethnic concrete bunker ghettos which London doesn't have.
|
While you're right, I still enjoy his videos. I find them both entertaining and enlightening.
While he does 🞵🞵🞵🞵 on London, its because this is where he grew up and thus can better relate to how things are here. I don't mind it- shows us what not to do and how we can do better.
Looks like he is going to do a positive video on London this time, showing how London's decision to cancel Wonderland widening and starting a BRT network are good choices. I for one am looking forward to his perspective, especially regarding the two legs of BRT that weren't (yet) approved.