HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 8, 2021, 10:18 PM
esquire's Avatar
esquire esquire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 37,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandgoldguy View Post
I've been hearing that TFC's losses this year will approach or even exceed $30 million US! I guess that's not surprising as their season ticket base has dropped to 15,000 or so and many games had 7,000 fans in the stands. A few years ago, when the team was averaging around 25,000 per game their losses were $19 million US, so I guess that $30 million number I have heard circulating makes sense.
I find this baffling, I don't get why a team that had established a solid local fanbase would be suffering this much. Their ticket prices are not unreasonable, and their games are played outdoors which should reduce if not altogether eliminate covid-related hesitancy to attend.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:56 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.