Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsaturn
The Volvo site will have a final economic analysis with development plans on the next RN meeting Nov. 16. According to a rep for the developer, they are still using the development plan from 2019 which includes retail, hotel, and residential. Once they see the complete proposal, they will motion to approve GPLET and $400,000 towards the project.
City Park is changing ownership. Hexagon Mining will continue to operate there I believe. However, under the previous ownership, they had $1.3 million in escrow that was allocated for the first two levels but new leadership will return that to RN.
TCC: not much new updates, the Lot C garage will be done in January in time for the 2022 Gem and Mineral show.
|
Thank you for that update 🙌🏼… I appreciate it.
I’m excited to see the Volvo site get going again.
I hope that new ownership of city park can get something accomplished soon..
Those 4 new renderings look decent and I’ll take them over shuttered buildings