It might be hard to tell but there are two distinct levels in this photo of concrete. Looks like they've pours a good amount of the floor slab and will be putting up the crane later. Interesting that they haven't fully completed excavation yet. I suspect there will be two cranes here based on the length of the property and how far east this crane is.
I see two crane bases. One just beside the orange tarps on the concrete pad on the left of the photo and the second on the right side of the hole by the excavator in on the mound of dirt.
I mean, if I recall, they have summer 2023 on the hoarding, which is a super quick turnaround for this scale of building, so perhaps it is 3 cranes. Seems kind of insane though, and would make me wonder why they didn't build phase 2 at the same time. Not like McMaster is struggling for money...
I mean, if I recall, they have summer 2023 on the hoarding, which is a super quick turnaround for this scale of building, so perhaps it is 3 cranes. Seems kind of insane though, and would make me wonder why they didn't build phase 2 at the same time. Not like McMaster is struggling for money...
Now for their student resident by the campus...
Who knows perhaps they will move right into once this one gets a little further along.
Damn it! I swore I would be first to get a picture of the crane since I was walking by daily. I'll take a picture later in the day when perhaps there's a bit further along.