HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 23, 2021, 4:33 AM
Klazu's Avatar
Klazu Klazu is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Above Metro Vancouver clouds
Posts: 10,408
Decline of public space is also clearly visible in Burnaby. Yesterday I saw in total four homeless people camping outside Metrotown station. Two were doing drugs in plain sight and one proceeded to go inside the station hall to defecate next to the ticketing machines.

As you can guess, they were your typical white junkie scum types that stick out like a sore thumb from Metrotown demographics. People couldn't believe what they were seeing but I wish I could say this was extraordinary.

I hope the trash will find it's way back to Vancouver.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:58 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.