HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta

Closed Thread

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 4:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlHawks View Post
How many billion dollar companies have you started?
bahahaha what

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 11:19 AM

To be fair, the first time he got banned was due to Bender literally demanding that the mod ban him, after Bender had wished death on someone else here. He couldn’t handle that his post about how he wanted someone else on the forum to die got deleted. I missed the conversation that lead to him getting booted this time, but he did enough in the past to deserve it. He did just call another user “shit” the other day, and there does need to be some sort of mutual respect between people here, there has to be a line drawn somewhere. I know some people can’t be convinced that he did any wrong so I won’t go back and forth about it, I’m just putting a little perspective out there. Looking at the history here, the mod was probably right to boot him.

Last edited by Username123; Sep 7, 2021 at 11:34 AM.

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 12:37 PM

Whoever that person is, they have a tendency of posting things that are not of public record, often highly tentative, and subject to ND agreements.

"Atlanta - it's getting there."

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 12:56 PM

What will be his next user name? I’m Back…. AGAIN

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 1:39 PM
Kev K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
Whoever that person is, they have a tendency of posting things that are not of public record, often highly tentative, and subject to ND agreements.
I'm not complaining, Chris' leaks are great - although if a project I'm working on in the future is ever put in danger due to his leaks, my tune would change verrrry fast.

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 2:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username123 View Post
To be fair, the first time he got banned was due to Bender literally demanding that the mod ban him, after Bender had wished death on someone else here. He couldn’t handle that his post about how he wanted someone else on the forum to die got deleted. I missed the conversation that lead to him getting booted this time, but he did enough in the past to deserve it. He did just call another user “shit” the other day, and there does need to be some sort of mutual respect between people here, there has to be a line drawn somewhere. I know some people can’t be convinced that he did any wrong so I won’t go back and forth about it, I’m just putting a little perspective out there. Looking at the history here, the mod was probably right to boot him.
This - I wasn't a fan of him coming back and honestly most of his "scoops" are at best HIGHLY tentative or not accurate, - the second this thread got created I expected him to get banned again, there's no place for his type of antics - he's not some connected insider he's a guy on the internet that wants attention - don't wish him any ill will but it's a better community without him IMO

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 2:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLresident85 View Post
What did he do now to get banned?!? Plus, I'm really curious about this Apple and Cisco rumor.
Probably stuck his dick in a light socket full of rumors. IJS

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 2:48 PM

Not a fan of banning/censoring even if I disagree with them.

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 4:00 PM

I didn't re-ban him, but I'm going to stick up for whatever admin or moderator did... we don't do that without cause. There's a lot of stuff that has to get removed or reported or threats that take place over DMs so I'm sure if he was banned it was for a good reason. Y'all know where to find his twitter and y'all also know he will be back if he wants to be, so calm down.

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 8:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
Exactly why we need him!

Sure he has a Twitter but if you don't have an account you can't engage like you can on here.

Old Posted Sep 7, 2021, 9:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunking1056 View Post
bahahaha what
He's saying you're criticizing one of the wealthiest men in the world who created SpaceX, made Tesla the biggest market capitalization car company in the world (probably gonna be a trillion-dollar market cap) in the next 5 years, and a lot of other successes in business.

Old Posted Sep 12, 2021, 5:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labtec View Post
He's saying you're criticizing one of the wealthiest men in the world who created SpaceX, made Tesla the biggest market capitalization car company in the world (probably gonna be a trillion-dollar market cap) in the next 5 years, and a lot of other successes in business.
He's a grifter and it is amazing to me how many people don't see that.

Old Posted Sep 14, 2021, 3:05 PM

Can this thread PLEASE be archived? It's just annoying at this point.

Old Posted Sep 14, 2021, 3:18 PM

Agreed.

End

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta