Just in time for return to work/return to school, I had a bit of fun looking through the ETS schedules.
You'll recall, part of the bus network redesign this year was to provide more frequent service on some routes (while abandoning/combining other services and extending some walking distances).
Unfortunately, I didn't do this before the April changeover to provide a comparison, but
I've produced a Google map of all ETS services that operate at a 10 minute frequency or better during weekday am peak hours. I excluded any routes that had, say, two runs a few minutes apart, but didn't extend that frequency through the whole peak service. It also doesn't consider the combined effect of two routes operating on the same street, such as along 137th Ave.
I'm most surprised by the amount of frequent service south of the Henday. But it's also a good way to get/keep people out of their cars, I suppose.