HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 16, 2021, 3:56 PM
GoTrans GoTrans is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer_spe View Post
There i a reason I blocked him over a year ago. You are experiencing those reasons. I almost feel he is here to simply quash all conversations on improvement outside of what Via has announced. Also realize he is just the guy organizing when things go in for maintenance. He doesn't have the ear of the senior management.

So, will anything more than HFR be promised from the parties now that an election has been called?
I am not surprised as a lot of people have sense of self importance.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:04 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.