HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 25, 2021, 12:53 AM
C3YVR C3YVR is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 255
While walking through Robson Square today and having Apple Stores on the brain, I remembered visiting the Milan Apple Store. Like UBC, it sits below grade and you can enter though a glass cube or down some exterior steps. I then also remembered seeing a proposal for a new UBC entry where the stainless steel UBC sign now sits, but I can't remember where I saw it, or what ever became of it?
Link to the Milan Apple Store design:

https://www.aureliotomasso.com/en/apple-store-milan/
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:35 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.