Quote:
Originally Posted by phesto
I'm struggling to understand how they would propose to get 19-storeys when the Cambie Plan clearly says 12-storeys max. Maybe there's another rezoning policy that trumps the Cambie Plan?
|
Correct and it might be a short in the dark, but again that's what I mean by pre-applications are sent and discussed with the City all the time to see who is willing to entertain what, from either Planning to get behind or right up the food chain to council / mayor. They're more talking pieces, the ones I've seen. To "get the ball rolling", in a sense.
I kept writing but deleted it because at this stage these are the facts. Everything else is "make believe". A Client of mine in 2019 sent some 30-something tower enquiry and nice renderings to the City and it'll never happen, or it might in 10 years if we keep at it and policies change, but I just picture you guys on this forum drooling at the nice photos thinking it'll happen.