Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoaster
I have a few wings and horns shirts, they are simple design but the fabric and craftsmanship are top notch.
|
Think he probably meant Reigning Champ, which are mostly luxury sweats. I do have one pair of their sweatpants and they certainly feel much heavier and denser than a random pair of no names I had from the Bay, great for this pandemic, but normally for the $150 price premium...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenC12
I've seen a few on the roads. Less than almost any other EV, including the expensive Taycan.
They look interesting. I have no idea why Volvo didn't launch under their own respected brand name. 
|
Volvo's reputation is not bad but still has a strong stigma attached to them for being boring family vehicles. Their actual products are fantastic and go toe-to-toe against entry level offerings from the Germans and luxury Japanese automakers. Launching a premium brand has been a working strategy for the Asian manufacturers as long as you can actually deliver a great product (now including Genesis) so I can see why they did this with Polestar.