HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted May 5, 2021, 4:30 PM
sjk sjk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 228
This one is still on the table since the convention center expansion won't expand West, correct? I haven't chimed in here yet but I am a fan of the location, color, texture, and height of the rendering. However, I agree that it could benefit from some significant design changes. I think that even adding something at the top like a crown or super unique/interesting light fixture could really make this more exciting. With that said, I'd be interested to see another developer's fresh ideas on what a tower in this location could look like (hopefully at least around that height or taller).
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.