HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 26, 2021, 10:46 PM
Nepean Nepean is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 141
I don't know how Jon Willing wrote this article with a straight face. This "plan", if we can call it that, is a joke. I have zero confidence that the NCC can get anything of significance done. When your timeline is 35 years you are effectively admitting that you have no real plan.

I believe in public institutions and government. However, there are days I wonder whether Ottawa would be better off if the NCC was eliminated, and its role replaced by the private sector or another government department. All the NCC knows how to do is make bad decisions or delay projects.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.