HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 24, 2021, 12:26 AM
mumu mumu is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleC View Post
I don't believe there's *any* footage of aircraft taking off and landing at the old Robert Mueller? I see plenty of photos but the only video I see of an aircraft operating out of there is this one. An AA DC10 seen from above in a hot air balloon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dRnUM1HvM8

I remember a couple of times when I was young aircraft buzzing right over the highway... real low of course.

Even rarer, probably nobody has ever recorded a landing or takeoff from inside the aircraft?

Not even the abandonedairfields website has any mention of videos.
That looks like a DC-10. That would have been a rare plane.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:55 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.