its always amazed me how un-national capitalesque Ottawa is.. interesting perspective watching that video but the swaths of land that are still undeveloped still make the region (at least from the angles shown from that bayview station aerial) very underwhelming and unremarkable for a capital. The Parliament buildings and immediate area are great... the rest just falls short imo. I want more grandeur for our nation's capital. Thank goodness for the zibi project.. but it is moving at a snail's pace..
Oh you live in the apartment towers on dovercourt? I remember that church and the church-condo conversion up the street from a project a few years back haha
Oh you live in the apartment towers on dovercourt? I remember that church and the church-condo conversion up the street from a project a few years back haha
It is interesting how the Edifice Bell building, which is obscured from most angles is as visible in this shot as it was the day it was completed. The same could be said about Royal Bank and Aldred but those buildings are more in the foreground.