HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 22, 2020, 8:07 PM
JHikka's Avatar
JHikka JHikka is offline
ハルウララ
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1818 View Post
From what I have heard, the police will often pull over the last car in the line as not only is it easier, but the thought is the trailing cars want to go faster but are being slowed by the leader (especially on 2 lane highways).
This seems odd to me if the police is sitting on a highway waiting for oncoming cars and first identifies the lead car as speeding, then deciding on the trailing car. Surely their radar would read only the first car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeolas View Post
I've loved Adaptive Cruise control, and I agree about "Follow the leader".
I don't mind Adaptive Cruise Controls but I find they slow me down too often behind cars further ahead. The ones i've used, at least, have been far too cautious in its decreasing of speeds.

I miss driving on cruise control out east where I could set it for 30-45 minutes without having to adjust anything. Don't usually get that much space or time on the 400 series.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:08 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.