HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jun 23, 2020, 7:01 PM
stillwaterotter stillwaterotter is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickle View Post
There’s a building in Stratford where Home Hardware used to be that’s called Kinlock Crossing I believe. There about 3 major spaces in there, 1 is occupied by Off the Wallz trampoline park and the other, Murphy’s pharmacy. The 3rd space, and the one in the middle of the front now has a big “Leased” sign on it. So I’m wondering if anyone knows what’s going in there.
Don't know if anyone answered you yet but I heard it was Home Hardware moving back in. No lumber yard though. As a Stratford resident I'm very excited about this.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:28 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.