Posted Jun 4, 2020, 6:46 PM
|
 |
Gros Méchant Loup
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SSP Graveyard
Posts: 72,949
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleung
Totally valid to question the intentions of people who have never in the past paid much attention to income inequality, inadequate welfare, discrimination against aboriginals, "black on black crime" and a host of other social ills, only to suddenly go "whataboutthese?" every time society shines a light on police killing/jailing black people over things other races get away with all the time.
There's Richard Spencer racist
There's MAGA racist
Then there's the "Yeah, I like Trump's, uh, economic policies, wink wink" racist
There's "hmm, maybe we should forget multiculturalism and be like the nordic/asian countries with token/non-threatening levels of diversity"
Then there's playing dumb about racism with whataboutisms because you see it as a zero sum game and need the status quo to hold onto any advantage in life.
.
|
You forgot:
"I can be racist against any groups I want provided that in my eyes they are powerful enough that they can take it, and besides I see myself as a minority so if they call me on it, they're the racists ha ha ha ha"
__________________
Gone... but never forgotten.
|