Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigaven
Also, Rio Grande isn't a very bumpin' street. You basically walked through a quiet neighborhood near downtown...so of course it's gonna be dead lol. There's definitely vibrancy downtown, just not Rio Grande.
|
That side of downtown is also really hilly, and it's going to be somewhat prohibitive to a lot of street interaction and buzz. Not so much foot traffic, but I can tell you that area is no fun on a bicycle. lol I rode up there to see the University Towers demo and also any time I want to go into West Campus, and it's a hard ride to do with the hills. Thankfully, there isn't a lot of car traffic otherwise it would be worse. Of course, I was still stopping at each intersection that had a stop sign, which makes it even worse on the hills. Most of what's there are older single family homes filled with law firms.