Quote:
Originally Posted by headhorse
why are you equating nuclear energy with nuclear weapons? yeah I know the US is a facist state and the ruling class that supports it, they are fine with killing civilians in their own countries and out... nuclear weapons are just one way for them to kill. make no mistake they find lots of ways to kill civilians. check out what's happening in Fallujah. again, this has nothing to do with nuclear energy.
all this is just projecting anyways... the oil industry and it's mercenaries are guilty, it's just convenient for them to tie this disaster to socialism and an industry that they oppose because it can't be dominated by them. russia and china are about to revolutionize nuclear fission and destroy oil demand.
can I see the sources for all those claims btw?
|
I'm not equating it with nuclear weapons, I'm saying that is why they covered up the effects of long-term radiation exposure. They used studies from Japanese bomb survivors which began five years after the detonations, and then when the western scientists looked at the Ukrainian and Belarusian data which they began collecting within less than a week after Chernobyl, the westerners dismissed it and called the Soviet scientists incompetent and swept it under the rug. That is how both the west and the east covered up long term effects of radiation exposure and doing so to put down lawsuits like those launched by the Marshallese (irradiated heavily by Castle Bravo) and the people of Nevada and Utah (continuously irradiated from decades of Atmospheric tests) against the US, the survivors in Kazakhstan against the Russian govt, etc.
The reason that the bomb survivors and the Chernobyl survivors are comparable is because the Chernobyl disaster wasn't a radioactive steam discharge like most meltdowns, it was literally a detonation of the reactor core. If that wasn't the case, there wouldn't be plutonium 239 particles littering northern Ukraine, Southern Belarus, and Western Russia. It would just be the cesium, idiodine, and strontium released in "regular" meltdowns.
And no I'm not going to list every single source, I have nothing to prove to you since you're fairly clearly unwilling to learn. Like I said, read a book. The one I'm studying is
'Manual for Survival: A Chernobyl Guide to the Future' by Kate Brown. Her sources and notes are listed at length in the last 100 pages of the book. Go nuts.
You literally have minimized the suffering of millions to spread your misinformed agenda, that is why I called you a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵, because it literally makes you one.