Yes it is. A little rough, but counted down from the top, the 29 floor left to be done.
Yes! I like that blue line, that would be nice to look at when crossing the bridge.
If One Burrard Place is accented with a lighted stripe as is on Shaw Tower, Burrard St. would have a South and North illuminated gateway to Downtown Vancouver.
I'm thinking this idea is planned in the development concept... or was.
Good shot for future reference. That floorplate or work deck is floor 25. Counting to the penthouse's second floor, they are 29 floors to go. The mechanical room and top crest another 2 and a half floor. 28th floor would be the half way mark.
Yes, I think we're looking at Downtown Toyota's showroom floor (platform) here. Keeping with the overall look of the curved bdlg's facade. http://1280burrard.ca/floor-plans/
Last edited by Zepfancouver; Oct 17, 2019 at 2:42 PM.