HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 3, 2019, 12:36 PM
Multi-modal Multi-modal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,154
Still, I feel as though they could have found another location that didn't require expropriation. I would have at least like to see the other options that were ruled out.

What about the area bounded by Elgin, Catherine, & Queen Eliabeth? They could even temporarily shut down Catherine and Queen Elizabeth and I still think that would be a better outcome than demolishing those buildings and destroying the character of Hawthorne.

They still probably would have to expropriate the 2 buildings on Main to replace the Main Street bridges though.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.