HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jul 28, 2019, 7:49 PM
Gat-Train Gat-Train is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 508
Some observations from my recent trips on VIA:

Today I took train 80 from London to Toronto, then train 40 Toronto to Ottawa. Both trains were packed—not one empty seat. Train 40 was an express.

A couple weeks ago, I took a train from Ottawa to Montreal Central Station. A full train emptied itself at Dorval.

There's definitely a ton of latent demand for train travel. If HFR ever comes to fruition, I have no doubts they would meet their ridership projection.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.