HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jul 2, 2019, 12:29 PM
Spocket's Avatar
Spocket Spocket is offline
Back from the dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,621
I know it's off topic but one thing I've learned since being in China is that they put much more effort into how their main streets and highways look than we do. Ours are so utilitarian but the Chinese make an effort to include tons of shrubbery and roadside foliage. There's also many more example of streetside art in China. I really wish Canadian cities put in a little more effort to beautify their thoroughfares.
__________________
Giving you a reason to drink and drive since 1975.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.