Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLRS
The New Flair Air
2.13.19
New Flair by freerealms454, on Flickr
So it looks like this is when they will release the remainder of their summer routes and reveal some other changes -- Logo, Livery, Website.
I just hope they can get a consistent looking fleet together (have all the interiors look the same...)
|
Hopefully it is better than the old flare. I tried Flare for the first time today. I will not be back.
Online picked the option that included a boarding pass and checked bag. At the airport, going to check in the first words out of the Flare agent checking was not "Hi", "How can I help you", no it was "Did you check in online, there will be a $10 charge if you did not". When I showed them the printout it was then "Oh, there is no charge, you can go in the line".
At the gate, they made announcements around 5-6 time about a $80 charged for carry on baggage. It was over and over again. This is after the in bound aircraft being nearly an hour late. They still had time to slow down the boarding process with the same announcements.
We were delayed even more.
Arrived on the flight to find someone sitting in my seat. The passenger was on the wrong aircraft heading to the wrong city.
In flight the person sitting next to me wanted a Gin and tonic. (Why I have no idea, that stuff does not taste that good.). Well they don't have the professional looking handhelds that AC or WS have. It was a tabled with the credit card swipper that plugs into the audio jack. Multiple attempts with different credit cards. Two different tablets. They could not make it work. Good customer service would have been to give the customer the drink and say sorry. Note on flare. The flight attendant put the cap back on the bottle and back into the cart saying, sorry sometimes the system does not work.
The flight attendant did not even ask if I wanted something. I had to ask.
They have some work to do.