It looks to me like that 16th floor unit for $3000/month also has no river view. Crazy.
Jan. 11 Pictures:
I tried to take a couple photos of the Nutrien Tower pit but I cannot see my screen in the sunlight. Its difficult to even review the photo gallery outdoors and my horrible eyesight does not help.
Anyway as it turns out I somehow was not actually getting the pictures I thought I was. But no matter.... the pit is a little deeper but other than that there is not a big change. There is only a single vantage point from the street into the pit (at least when they a working)
I did get a couple of pictures though:
^^^^ A little more glass up. Its hard to see but on the northeast corner of the tower can be seen some glass "leaning out" (as opposed to "leaning in" on the northwest side). I think there was also some visible in my previous update. The 10th floor has been poured and the 10th floor columns are up.
^^^^ Its been there for a while but the steel staircase frame in the lobby can be seen in this photo.
^^^^ They are taking down the condo construction elevator.
^^^^ I noticed what appear to be red lights on the corner of the condo.