Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzg
Seems so disjointed again – like why did they just put 4 blocks of one-way bike lanes on Princess if they had no idea or plan on what would happen north of William? This map still doesn't solve the lack of a NB bike lane on King (or anywhere really). Puzzling.
|
Princess will be 2 way. King won't have bikes lanes from what I can tell.
I feel like they already knew generally what is/was going to be installed. This is formalizing that plan. Otherwise I agree, very disjointed.
What would be nice is a consolidated map showing the details of all the projects and how they connect. Right now everything I can find is split up (disjointed) into separate projects. Like how does the McDemort / Bannatyne project tie into the completed Princess project. How does that connect to Garry, etc, etc,. I think all the information is out there on the City website, just not together in one map.