Quote:
Originally Posted by OCCheetos
I don't get the part about abusing the system though. It's ultimately the CTA who (in their view) determined the complaint to be valid and has gone after the city. This is blame shifting as I had mentioned previously. All previous cases to the CTA ruled against MOOSE.
Now I know you might say that it's ridiculous that MOOSE would need to be a regulated railway to apply for access, but not to complain about the state of infrastructure but that's exactly like how you as a private citizen don't need to be a federally regulated railway to make a safety complaint to the CTA.
|
Someone who has no direct or indirect interest in a situation and files repeated complaints with government agencies is generally considered a nuisance. If I go to your neighbourhood with a measuring tape and file complaints about any flower beds that encroach on the city side of the property line, my actions would be considered by most people to be a nuisance, even if technically the encroachment breaks some rule.